HID Xenon Conversion Kits - Canada
Single Beam Kits, Bixenon (Low/High) kits, Double Row LED Light Bar, 35w digital slim ballast, replacement bulbs (pair)
Why should you choose HID instead of Halogen bulbs?
Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
Xenon bulbs offer more light than conventional bulbs and a quality of light similar to daylight which ensures more safety while driving. Road illumination is much brighter and wider with the Xenon light which has a longer range, in particular, the dangers at curb areas and obstacles in front of the vehicle are recognized more quickly. Pedestrians or cyclists can also be seen better, as well as traffic signs at the edge of the road. In poor weather conditions - such as rain, fog or snow - drivers also have much better spatial vision which means that the orientation ability of drivers is less limited despite adverse conditions.
Why go with HID?
* Directly replaces all stock HID bulbs of domestic & imported vehicles
* Simple & quick, Plug & Play Installation
* E-Mark, TUV ISO 9001-2000 certified
* 2 YEAR Warranty- see warranty details below
* Standard Kelvin colors reproduce the color spectrum of daylight
* 3x the improved visibility at night & bad weather
* Reflects road markings & signs better than any halogen lights
* Increases reaction time to better visibility w/added contrast to the road
* Super bright 3600 Lumens compared to standard stock halogen bulbs
* 35% less power consumption compare to halogen bulbs
* Extra long life expectancy: Over 5000 hours of bulb life
* NO ERROR Messages